The Site Hse Coordinator will have to manage and coordinate the HSE aspects related to the project to be followed, ensuring compliance with the Customer’s criteria (DUVRI, POS and HSE PLAN).
The HSEC reports hierarchically to the HSE Manager, Project Management and the company’s RSPP.
The HSEC usually interfaces with:
- The Construction Manager;
- The HSE Manager and the Site HSE Supervisor;
Main responsibilities/Job Duties
- Ensure compliance with the HSE contractual requirements contained in the DUVRI, POS and HSE PLAN provided;
- Coordinate all activities to the various HSE Supervisors;
- Ensure ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Standars ;
- Attend coordination meetings;
- Regularly inspect construction areas and verify that workers and subcontractors working in accordance with HSE requirements;
- Participate in the walk around with the Customer;
- Promote HSE campaigns and spread the “no blame” culture for the use of the “Stop Work Authority”;
On Site in China (Zhoushan or Nantong).
- Excellent knowledge of standard ISO45001, IS014001 and Dlgs 81/08;
- Systematic knowledge of all aspects of construction, industry standards, equipment, construction;methods, contracts and construction documents;
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office;
- Travel is required;
- Regular overtime may be required to meet work demands.
Experience and language skills:
Minimum 7 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas sector and 5 years’ experience in the role.
Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
Minimum 2 years
Type of Contract
Weekly Worked Days: 6
Daily Worked Hours: 10