Website Sienrgy Srl
Deputy Site Manager shall demonstrate specific knowledge in Construction and Site Management to lead complex construction projects both in terms of Site day-to-day management that specific construction activities for the various disciplines. The DSC should have the capacity to demonstrate the leadership abilities needed to effectively manage all on-site facets of the discipline contract scope of work.
The DSC reports hierarchically to Project Management.
The DSC usually interfaces with:
- Project Manager;
- Site Manager;
- Procurement Department;
- Project Control Manager;
- Mechanical Completion Manager;
- Site Administrator;
- Subcontractors or direct hire craft.
Main responsibilities/Job Duties
- On-site coordination and control of construction activities (all disciplines) in the context of projects related to the oil and gas, power generation/transmission, mining/material handling, process/manufacturing, and water treatment industries;
- Management of mechanical and electromechanical installation;
- Management of logistics, material supplying (in collaboration with Procurement Department) and procurement of consumables;
- Documentary checks and controls relating to safety aspects relating to the activities carried out on site by subcontractors and internal resources;
- Management of reports relating to the progress of the construction site, the quality of the work and the execution times in accordance with the project and contractual specifications;
- Management and compliance with safety procedures;
- Management of construction site emergencies and production process;
- Ensure project compliance with social responsibility, quality, environmental and safety standards, internal practices and codes of companies;
- Attend all meetings as required by project management;
- Represents the Contractor, interfacing with the customer, general contractors and subcontractors.
On Site in China (Zhoushan or Nantong).
- Excellent knowledge of industrial plants construction;
- Problem solving skills and aptitude;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office;
- Ability to create detailed reports;
- Ability to coordinate activities based on high priorities;
- Proactive approach.
Experience and language skills:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas sector and 3 years’ experience in the role.
Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
Minimum 2 years
Type of Contract
Weekly Worked Days: 6
Daily Worked Hours: 10
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org